Are your visions on hold because you don’t know what to do next? Perhaps you’re unsure of your end goal, but want to explore next steps. Either way, Sharon Hooper’s Vision Mapping Strategy retreat is for you! From the moment you arrive, this transformational retreat at the Tucker House Inn, Friday Harbor, San Juan Island will provide you the tools on how to fulfill your dreams, visions and goals. Sharon Hooper will help you:
- Re-discover your own profound and infinite possibilities;
- Establish clear values and beliefs;
- Design a passionate and strategic plan of action;
- Create clarity about the results you desire;
- Feel confident knowing exactly how you will achieve your vision or goal.
On Friday Night, after greeting each other and sharing a gourmet dinner, the group will convene to share their unique stories. Listening to others relate their experiences provides insight about our own journeys.
After a restful night’s sleep and a satiating breakfast, you will spend Saturday working with Sharon and in small groups to develop your personal strategic plan. Throughout the day you will explore new avenues of inquiry while you are guided to discover your specific goal, or perhaps create a new vision. Sharon’s process ensures you will leave with a solid action plan with step by step goals to meet your individual success.
On Sunday morning the group will share each other’s enthusiastic plans for renewed beginnings. Since courageous strategies need support from many people in your life, Ms. Hooper will provide tangible tips to keep your dream alive.
This is a small intimate hands-on retreat with space for twelve participants. This will ensure ample time for individualized coaching and for participants to complete their personal action plan.
About Sharon Hooper:
Sharon Hooper’s career is quite diverse. She was the Director of one of the world’s largest child development center and President of her own multi-million dollar record label. From government to entrepreneurial endeavors, Sharon succeeded beyond her wildest imagination because of her can do approach and personal drive and initiative. She is a certified Professional Certified Coach through the International Coach Federation. She deftly combines her real world practical experience with her professional coaching skills to teach and inspire others to follow their dreams, and to show them how to do it! Sharon will make herself available on Monday for individual private session.
This 3 day, 2 night retreat includes:
- One 90 minute pre-retreat telephone gathering seven days before the retreat;
- One 90 minute post-retreat telephone follow-up ten days after the retreat;
- 2 nights double occupancy lodging at the acclaimed Tucker House Inn;
- Welcome dinner on Friday night and culmination celebration dinner at Coho Restaurant on Saturday night;
- Gourmet Breakfast each morning;
- Afternoon Snacks on Saturday afternoon;
- Complementary concierge service for transportation to and from the island for assistance with other non-retreat activities including massages
Cost is $475, shared room, including all meals and lodging. Private room is $550, including all meals and lodging
Dates are February 20 -22, 2015