Tomorrow night begins the spring musical presentation for the San Juan Community Theatre. The San Juan Island resident cast of 9-5 The Musical will be performing May 15-17, and 21-24.
Here is a suggested itinerary for your theatrical getaway to Friday Harbor:
- Make reservations at Tucker House for a Saturday night & purchase your 9-5 tickets online for the same evening.
- Make reservations at Coho Restaurant for dinner before the show
- On Saturday, drive to Anacortes and park at one of the many lots.
- Walk onto the ferry & enjoy the view from the passenger decks
- Walk off the ferry to Tucker House (about a block away) and check in
- Do some shopping in downtown Friday Harbor, all in close walking distance from your suite
- Relax at the Inn, then dress for the evening
- Walk to Coho, one block from the Inn for a sumptuous dinner
- Walk to the San Juan Community Theatre(about 2 blocks away) for the show
- Walk home afterwards with the starry sky and brisk ocean breezes
- On Sunday morning, enjoy the complimentary gourmet breakfast and share your 9-5 stories with the other guests at our Cafe.
- Walk onto the ferry at your leisure to return home
If the May dates don’t work for you, please check out the coming events scheduled at San Juan Community Theatre and put a similar, stress free schedule together for one of the many concerts, plays, and operas scheduled this summer.
Come chill out with us!