Tucker House Inn and Harrison House Suites
“Collect and Redeem Guest Appreciation Program”
The San Juan Island Inn Collection wishes to recognize and reward guests who continually return to one of our two properties, Tucker House Inn and Harrison House Suites. There are many lodging choices in Friday Harbor, but only our two inns promise to “Exceed Guest Expectations, Because It Just Comes Naturally”.
One way to show appreciation is our “Collect and Redeem Guest Appreciation Program”. Once you spend one paid night at either one of our two inns, you begin accumulating “nights” to receive complimentary dinners and nights.
Here is How it Works:
Our system records all guest visitations and easily accumulates the evenings stayed.
“Six Nights Appreciation”
After only 6 paid nights, you will receive a $50.00 credit at the Coho Restaurant, our own culinary establishment. Coho serves Island grown Pacific cuisine with a Mediterranean flair. Our wine cellar has been recognized five years in a row by Wine Spectator with an Award of Excellence.
“Nine Nights Appreciation”
After 9 paid nights, you will receive one complimentary night, Sunday through Thursday, based on availability, any time September through May.
“Twelve Nights Appreciation”
After 12 paid nights, you will receive one complimentary night, Sunday through Thursday, based on availability, any time September through May, and a $50.00 credit from our Coho Restaurant.
“Fifteen Nights Appreciation”
After 15 paid nights, you will receive a complimentary two-night weekend stay, based on availability, September through May and a $100.00 credit from our Coho restaurant.
BECOMES EFFECTIVE FOR ALL PAID STAYS BEGINNING JANUARY 1, 2017
Terms and Conditions:
- Only individuals 18 years and older are eligible to participate.
- Corporations, groups and/or associated entities may not participate in the program.
- Redeemed nights are for double occupancy only.
- Member information will not be shared with third parties or used without member consent.
- Applicable for new reservations beginning January 1, 2017.
- The San Juan Island Inn Collection reserves the right to revoke or suspend any individual’s account including the cancellation of any nights that may have been accumulated.
- By enrolling in this program, you agree to all the Terms and Conditions of the program.
Earning Nights and Dining Credit:
- Nights will not be awarded for paid rooms booked through any third-party web site or agencies (i.e. www.bedandbreakfast.com, hotels.com, groupon, Expedia, booking.com) or other online third-party travel agents.
- Nights will not be awarded for rooms paid with third-party certificates (gift cards, gift certificates, etc.).
- Nights are not retroactive and can only be redeemed for paid nights stayed at the two participating inns after, January 1, 2017.
- All paid nights must be earned and accumulated within a 3 year (36 months) window starting with your first reservation of 2017.
- Nights will not be awarded for discounted or complementary room nights or room nights booked using a special promotional certificate or code.
- Nights are only earned when you stayed in a room in one of the two participating inns and nights are not transferable.
- Nights cannot be transferred to another person’s account, bought, sold or traded.
- Nights will not be awarded for “day use” or “late check out” of the two properties (arrive and depart on the same day).
- Nights will not be awarded for no shows and/or cancellations.
- Nights will not be awarded for nights booked with a gift certificate or redeemed through this program.
- The San Juan Island Inn Collection reserves the right to adjust the paid room night total for redeeming the nights and dining credit if necessary or requested.
- Members redeeming their earned nights are still responsible for all applicable taxes.
- Eligible room nights’ credit cannot be used for incidentals such as gift shop purchase or third-party services.
- The San Juan Island Inn Collection reserves the right to change and/or modify the Terms and Conditions.
- If you have any questions call the Collection’s team at 360-378-3587.