No one does it better than our San Juan Island Bed and Breakfast when it comes to cozy, charming, and romantic getaways in Washington state. There are so many incredible things to do in the San Juans this fall, but chief among them is slowing down a bit and relishing in the cozy fall atmosphere. Harvest season comes to local wineries and farms, a great time to get out for farm tours, wine dinners, and much more. Outside, the weather is mild and enjoyable, with plenty of sunny days to enjoy.
More importantly, though, fall in the San Juans is a season to slow down, take some time for yourself, and/or enjoy time with those you love. For that, the cozy accommodations at our San Juan Island Bed and Breakfast are perfect. Celebrate the changing of the seasons with us this fall, and return home with unforgettable memories to cherish for a lifetime. Book your room at our upscale San Juan Island Bed and Breakfast today!
The Best San Juan Island Bed and Breakfast
There’s a reason the Tucker House Inn & Harrison House Suites are rated as one of the best places to stay in the San Juans. Not only will you find sumptuous accommodations at our San Juan Island Bed and Breakfast, but you’ll enjoy attentive and welcoming service throughout your stay. We offer 18 unique guest rooms and suites, perfect for couples, families, and even your pets.
Throughout your stay, we’ll pamper you with our luxurious amenities, including our exemplary food and wine services. In the morning, we’ll deliver a freshly prepared breakfast directly to your door. All of our menu items are made from scratch using local ingredients whenever possible. In the afternoon, we offer homemade cookies, and an exceptional evening meal awaits at our Coho Restaurant.
There’s plenty to enjoy outside in the San Juan Islands, but we think fall getaways are well suited to staying indoors and relishing the days at our San Juan Island Bed and Breakfast. Share a glass or two of wine, curl up in front of a cozy fireplace, crack open a book, enjoy each other’s company, and snuggle into the cozy comfort of fall in the San Juans. It’s the perfect place to get romantic – and we have no doubt you’ll leave with a lasting impression of this beautiful place.
From the moment you arrive at our doorstep, you’ll see why our San Juan Island Bed and Breakfast is top when it comes to places to stay in this beautiful island paradise. We really have thought of everything.
Romantic Things to do in the San Juans
Though Washington hasn’t earned itself quite the same reputation as New England when it comes to fall foliage, it’s still an undeniably beautiful place to spend time this fall, especially in the San Juan Islands. Fall is also a quieter and more romantic time to visit. The summer crowds are fewer, and the cool crisp evenings are perfect for curling up and enjoying some cozy, romantic time in our suites.
In the fall, much of what you love about summer in the San Juans is also possible, including hiking, biking, kayaking, and beachcombing. But there’s a lot more to love about the San Juans than outdoor adventures. If you’re looking for ways to amp up the romance of your getaway, here are just a few of our top recommendations.
- Enjoy a bit of wine tasting at local wineries, including San Juan Vineyard, Madrone Cellars, and Archipelago Wines.
- Indulge a little bit with some of the delicious treats at Friday Harbor Chocolates. Pair some chocolate with their selection of dessert wines, and you’re in for a real treat.
- Join us for one of the upcoming Wine Dinners at Coho Restaurant. If you can’t make one of those, you can still enjoy an exceptional meal at Coho any time of year, and it’s just a short walk away from our San Juan Island Bed and Breakfast.
- Take in a breathtaking sunset from one of the island’s beaches. One of our favorites is Lime Kiln Point State Park.
- Order a picnic from our kitchen and head out for a drive along the San Juan Island Scenic Byway. Savor the breathtaking island scenery, breathe deeply, relax and fill your lungs with the salty sea air while enjoying the intimate downtime with the one you love.
- Pamper yourself with a massage or other spa treatment at a local salon or spa.
- Friday Harbor’s streets are a short walk away from our San Juan Island Bed and Breakfast, and they are lined with cute stores boutiques featuring locally-made goods and plenty of cafes. Strolling hand in hand through town, taking frequent breakfast for coffee, wine, or cocktails, is the perfect way to spend a romantic afternoon together.
- On clear fall nights, enjoy some stargazing or a moonlit stroll on the beach. The dark night skies of San Juan Island are breathtakingly beautiful.
- Go for a sunset sail on a historic wooden schooner with Schooners North. Evening sails are available from May – October.
- Stroll through the various island art galleries and visit the San Juan Islands Museum of Art.
To make your stay even more special, book our Romance on the Rock Package, which includes the following romantic additions:
- A vase of fresh seasonal flowers upon arrival
- Freshly baked cookies and decadent chocolate truffles
- Sparkling wine or non-alcoholic beverage
- $100 dining voucher for Coho Restaurant
- Gourmet breakfast delivery each morning
- Extended check-out time of 12 noon
- Hand-crafted soaps and lotions in room
- Our signature Lavender Bubble Bath to take home
Are you ready to be pampered? Book your room at our San Juan Island Bed and Breakfast today!