1 head Bibb lettuce, cleaned
¼# Bacon, diced and cooked until crispy
4, eggs, hard boiled, sliced
4 oz. Fourme D’ambert or other mild molded blue cheese (Gorgonzola, Maytag Blue, Stilton)
20 black olives
1# shrimp, cleaned and deveined
Dijon Sherry Vinaigrette (recipe below)
Dijon Sherry Vinaigrette
2 Tbsp. shallots, diced
½ c. olive oil
2 Tbsp. aged sherry vinegar
½ Tbsp. Dijon mustard
Salt and pepper
1. Sweat shallots in olive oil until translucent. Cool.
2. Whisk in sherry vinegar and mustard.
3. Drizzle in olive oil.
4. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
1. Grill Shrimp brushing with vinaigrette.
2. Toss salad greens with vinaigrette and place on bottom of a large rimmed chilled pasta plate.
3. Fan avocado and place artistically on salad.
4. Place shrimp in the middle of the salad.
5. Add eggs, olives, bacon and cheese.