The San Juan Island Inn Collection consists of the Tucker House Inn, Harrison House Suites, Coho Restaurant, and our Special Events and Catering Division. Our goal is to exceed expectations through personable interactions between our team and guests. Each member of our team is and is treated like a valuable member of our collection. We work as a cohesive unit in order to best serve our guests.
WE ARE CURRENTLY HIRING FOR THE FOLLOWING POSITION:
Reports to: Jessica – Our Food and Beverage Manager
Location: Primarily the Garden Café at the Inns
Hours: 25 – 30 Hours per Week
Wage: $11 per Hour
Start Date: June 17, 2017
As our culinary assistant, you would have the opportunity to be immersed in the culinary aspects of our Events and Catering Division, learn from our skilled chefs, and be a part of our day-to-day Bed and Breakfast activities. We consider all members of our team to be part of our family and have cultivated a fun and healthy work environment. Our work keeps us busy and active, but not a day goes by where we do not laugh and enjoy ourselves.
- High energy
- Able to multi-task
- Self-Sufficient when completing tasks
- Works well under pressure
- Enjoys learning
- Well spoken and a good communicator
- Sufficient computer skills
- Flexible schedule
- Works well in a team environment
- Assist in culinary preparation including granola, cookies, and special events.
- Attend events with Anna Maria – Our Owner and Event Coordinator.
- Set up special events with little assistance.
TO APPLY, PLEASE SEND A COVER LETTER AND RESUME TO NIKKI, OUR GUEST RELATIONS COORDINATOR, AT NSCHROEDER23@OUTLOOK.COM