If you’re looking for a quiet, relaxing, and beautiful getaway this fall or winter, you’d be hard-pressed to find San Juan Island lodging that beats our luxurious Bed and Breakfast. More importantly, you don’t have to leave your furry family members behind, because our San Juan Island lodging is pet-friendly!
It may seem counterintuitive, but the San Juan Islands are actually a wonderful place to visit in the fall and winter. It’s certainly the quiet season up here, but that just means you have more time and space to relax, unplug, and savor the sights, sounds, and flavors of these incredible islands.
The Tucker House Inn and Harrison House Suites are unique San Juan Island lodging properties located a short walk away from downtown Friday Harbor. Our Bed and Breakfast offers a range of accommodations and amenities to suit every need. Our favorite thing about our San Juan Island lodging, though, is that we’re pet-friendly! Your four-legged friends are welcome in every suite and cottage and will experience plenty of pampering while here.
Get ready for that beautiful change of scenery you deserve, and book your room at our San Juan Islands Bed and Breakfast today!
The Best Pet-Friendly San Juan Island Lodging!
When it comes to location, our San Juan Island lodging is hard to beat. We’re located in the historic downtown core of Friday Harbor, just a short walk away from the San Juan Island Ferry Terminal. With such an easily walkable town as your home base, you’ll find there’s no need to have a car for the duration of your stay. There are plenty of shops, museums, restaurants, and more within walking distance – and we also offer bikes from April to October for complimentary guest use if you’re so inclined!
What really makes our San Juan Island lodging stand out, though, is our attention to every detail of your stay. We offer upscale San Juan Island lodging, friendly and attentive concierge service, and a wonderful array of amenities for you to enjoy throughout your stay.
We’ve built a solid reputation around our exemplary food and wine service. It starts with a delicious breakfast served hot and fresh to your door each morning of your stay, and ends with a sensational dinner at our Coho Restaurant.
If all of that is not enough, all of the suites and cottages found at our San Juan Island lodging are pet-friendly – which means there’s no need to find a pet sitter for your beloved four-legged friends! We welcome them with open arms here. Upon arrival, your pets will be treated to delicious “pupcakes,” baked by our chef just for you.
We also offer a special Pampered Pet Package, which treats your furry friends to house-made dog biscuits, a specialty bath bar, and delivered scrambled egg and bacon pet breakfast along with your own! We have little doubt your pet is going to love it here as much as you do!
Things to do With Pets on San Juan Island
Here, you’ll find a quaint town, a welcoming community, and that slower pace to everyday life that you’re craving. The islands are also very pet-friendly! There are plenty of parks around the island to enjoy with your pets, including one just across the street from our San Juan Island lodging. If you want to get out and explore a bit more of the island, here are a few of our favorite things to do with pets!
- Dogs are allowed on leash in various places in downtown Friday Harbor, including the gift shop at the Whale Museum and Friday Harbor Pet Supplies. Don’t hesitate to ask if your pet can come in with you – the island is very pet-friendly!
- While all of the beaches are great, Jackson Beach is a great dog beach on San Juan Island. You’ll frequently find dogs off-leash here, but do be mindful of other beachgoers before you unleash. It’s just 2 miles from downtown Friday Harbor. South Beach is another great choice.
- Just across the street from Jackson Beach is the old gravel pit, which has a 1-mile loop and is a great place to walk your dog. It also offers beautiful views of Griffin Bay for their human companions. It just so happens to be a recognized off-leash area, too, so Fido can run free!
- You can hike all year on San Juan Island, and all of the trails are dog-friendly (leashed, of course). Read a recent blog we wrote about our favorite hiking trails.
- Your pets will be treated well at Westcott Bay Oyster Farm – and you’ll enjoy every delicious bit of oysters and shellfish at this gem.
- Dogs are welcome on the patio at San Juan Island Brewery, or they are welcome to join you inside at the Cease and Desist taproom. You can also enjoy some wine tasting at San Juan Vineyards – they love it when you bring your well-behaved and leashed pet along for the adventure!
- Eddie and Friends Dog Park is a great place to let your furry friends run wild!
Are you ready to enjoy a getaway you won’t soon forget? Book your room at our stunning San Juan Islands Bed and Breakfast today.