If adventure is calling your name in 2022, then we’re here to tell you there’s no better place to visit than our Friday Harbor Bed and Breakfast, rated as one of the best and best places to stay in Washington State. Surrounded by the stunning beauty of the San Juan Islands, this jaw-dropping area should be at the top of your bucket list for 2022.
To make your stay in the San Juans even more magical, stay in luxurious comfort at our Friday Harbor Bed and Breakfast, easily one of the best places to stay in Washington State. You won’t find a traditionally bland hotel stay here. We’re located right in the heart of Friday Harbor, allowing you to enjoy the very best of this sensational area from one easily accessible location.
Though the San Juan Islands are a great destination for outdoor adventure, there’s also a charming blend of culture and the arts to be found here. You’ll find the quaint small town-vibe friendly and the scenery enchanting. It’s no wonder this is rated as one of the best places to stay in Washington State.
The San Juan Island ferry is just a short walk from our Bed and Breakfast, too, which means you can easily spend a day hopping from one island to the next while here. This allows you to truly experience the best of the San Juans from one great location. With cozy and luxurious accommodations and one of the best restaurants in the San Juan Islands, there’s little doubt that Tucker House Inn & Harrison House Suites is one of the best places to stay in Washington State.
Don’t you think it’s time you started planning? Relax, unwind, and visit one of the best places to stay in Washington State in 2022. Book your room today!
One of Best Places to Stay in Washington State
The San Juan Islands are a veritable playground for outdoor enthusiasts, art lovers, wine and beer drinkers, foodies, and more. There’s certainly no shortage of things to do in the area. With such a broad range of attractions and things to do in the San Juan Islands, it’s easy to see why we think it’s one of the best places to stay in Washington State.
What makes this one of the best places to stay in Washington State, though, goes far beyond what you can do in the area. To have a truly memorable getaway, you need exceptional accommodations, and that’s precisely what you’ll find at our San Juan Island Bed and Breakfast. We offer guests their choice of guest rooms, larger suites, and private vacation cottages. Add to that plenty of pet-friendly lodging and it’s easy to see why the Tucker House Inn & Harrison House Suites is one of the best places to stay in Washington State.
Escape the bland nature of traditional hotel stays, and embrace a unique and luxurious experience at our Friday Harbor Bed and Breakfast. We take immense pride in going far above and beyond the ordinary during your stay, and it’s this attention to detail that makes our Inn one of the best places to stay in Washington State.
Each morning, you will enjoy a delicious breakfast, which is the perfect fuel for whatever lies ahead of that day. We’ll treat you – and your four-legged friends if you bring them! – to delicious treats throughout the day, too. When it’s time for dinner, our Coho Restaurant is the #1 choice for an exceptional dining experience. Everything you encounter, from breakfast to dinner, is made from scratch using the finest locally sourced ingredients whenever possible. We offer guests a delightful feast for the senses!
The Best Things to do in the San Juans in 2022
The biggest draw to the San Juan Islands is the chance to spend that restorative time in nature that we all crave. And, truly, that is what makes this region one of the best places to stay in Washington State. Visitors come here from around the world to experience the beauty of the San Juans. As you begin to plan your trip to our San Juan Island Bed and Breakfast, it won’t take you long to see why this area is one of the best places to stay in Washington State!
Whether that’s exploring the endless hiking and biking trails, beachcombing, kayaking, whale watching, wine tasting, or just enjoying the quiet beauty of the area, a relaxing getaway is waiting for you. In the winter, the quiet serenity of the San Juans takes on an entirely new appeal.
If you’re not into the outdoors, the charming town of Friday Harbor offers plenty of great shopping, art galleries, museums, and other attractions worth exploring. With such a variety of things to do in the San Juan Islands, is it any wonder it’s one of the best places to stay in Washington State?
Below, we’ve listed a few of our favorite things to do in the San Juan Islands, including activities that you can do year-round, as well as a few special activities that we enjoy in the winter. This opportunity for four seasons of fun makes this one of the best places to stay in Washington State.
- Take a hike and enjoy the fresh air and unspoiled nature of the San Juans. Popular hikes include Mount Finlayson, English Camp, and Lime Kiln State Park on San Juan Island.
- Enjoy whale watching from May through September with San Juan Safaris, San Juan Outfitters, Western Prince Cruises, San Juan Excursions, or Maya’s Legacy Charters.
- Visit Lime Kiln Point State Park, often referred to as “whale watch park.” It’s also home to the beautiful Lime Kiln Lighthouse.
- Go sailing with companies like All Aboard Sailing, NW Sailing Adventures, or Friday Harbor Cruises.
- Kayaking is one of the best things to do in the San Juans. Take out your own boat, or hop on a tour with Crystal Seas Kayaking, San Juan Outfitters, Outdoor Odysseys, Discovery Sea Kayaks, Sea Quest, or San Juan Kayak Expeditions.
- Get a taste of the San Juans at local wineries, cideries, breweries, and distilleries!
- Spend a day at the beach! We’d love to pack you a picnic and tell you our favorite spots.
- Explore the charming port town of Friday Harbor, where you’ll find the San Juan Islands Museum of Art, various shops and art galleries, and so much more.
- Bike around the San Juans. Each island offers varied terrain and views, too. Lopez Island is known for its easy, rolling hills and farmland, Orcas Island has multiple challenging climbs, and San Juan Island has a perfect blend of both.
- Visit Pelindaba Lavender Farm.
- Learn about the whales that call Puget Sound at the Whale Museum.
- Visit the San Juan Island Museum of Art, which showcases local artists and a selection of art from artists around the world.
- Browse local art galleries, like Friday Harbor Atelier, Waterworks Gallery, Harbor Song Art Gallery, Friday Harbor Gallery, and Arctic Raven Gallery.
- Enjoy a sweet treat at Friday Harbor Chocolates Tasting Room.
- Browse the charming boutiques in downtown Friday Harbor.
- Enjoy a warm cup of coffee and a good book. Griffin Bay Bookstore.
- Hiking is still one of the most popular things to do in the San Juans, even in winter!
- Book a spa day at The Spa at Earthbox.
If you’re ready to experience the exciting beauty of the San Juan Islands, then it’s time to start planning. Book your room at one of the best places to stay in Washington State today!