As cold winter weather blankets us here in western Washington, do you find yourself yearning for a cozy escape from the ordinary? If so, the Tucker House Inn & Harrison House Suites offer the finest lodging in Friday Harbor and the perfect chance to reset in the New Year. You’ll be hard-pressed to find anyone in Washington state who does cozy, charming, and romantic getaways better than our Bed and Breakfast, let alone anywhere in the San Juans.
The one thing our cozy lodging in Friday Harbor does best is give you the chance to slow down, get cozy in front of a fire with a good book, and decompress in a way you can’t do at home. Even if the weather isn’t perfect outside, there’s still plenty to enjoy here in the quaint town of Friday Harbor.
If you’re ready to take some time for yourself, or maybe some uninterrupted time spent with your sweetheart, then it’s time to book a room at our lodging in Friday Harbor. We offer a range of accommodations to choose from, so you’re sure to find exactly what you’re looking for. A new year is on the horizon, and it’s time we celebrate it. Book your room at the best lodging in Friday Harbor today!
The Best Lodging in Friday Harbor
There’s a reason the Tucker House Inn & Harrison House Suites is considered the best lodging in Friday Harbor. Not only will you find sumptuous accommodations at our San Juan Island Bed and Breakfast, but you’ll enjoy attentive and welcoming service throughout your stay. We offer 18 unique guest rooms and suites, perfect for couples, families, and even those four-legged companions you don’t want to leave behind.
Our lodging in Friday Harbor offers guests a range of luxurious amenities, including our exemplary food and wine services. We’ll deliver a freshly prepared breakfast directly to your door in the morning. Everything we serve at our lodging in Friday Harbor is made from scratch using local ingredients. In the afternoon, we offer homemade cookies, and an exceptional evening meal awaits at our Coho Restaurant.
There’s plenty to enjoy outside in the San Juan Islands, but we think winter getaways are well suited to staying indoors and relishing a bit of downtime. That’s exactly what our lodging in Friday Harbor offers. Share a bottle of delicious local wine, curl up in front of a cozy fireplace, crack open your favorite book, and snuggle into the cozy comfort of the San Juans. We have thought of everything, so you don’t have to. Come see for yourself why the Tucker House Inn and Harrison House Suites are rated the best lodging in Friday Habor!
Things to do in Friday Harbor
Winter is a magical season to experience San Juan Island. There are, of course, plenty of things to do in Friday Harbor. But, more importantly, it’s a quiet season for reflection, relaxation, and enjoyment of life’s simplest pleasures. We won’t blame you if you never leave our incredible lodging in Friday Harbor, but there’s plenty to do beyond our cozy walls, too.
Friday Harbor and all of its quaint shops, restaurants, and attractions are just a short walk away from our Bed and Breakfasts, and the rest of San Juan Island is easily reachable if the taste for adventure should strike while you’re here.
- Winter isn’t peak whale-watching season, but visiting the beautiful Whale Museum in Friday Harbor is a great time. It’s a great place to not only learn about the history of whales in the area but to learn more about conservation efforts for these incredible marine mammals and the Salish Sea ecosystem as a whole.
- Visit the San Juan Island Museum of Art, which houses excellent exhibits showcasing local artists and select artists from around the world. There are also several great galleries in town for art lovers, including Friday Harbor Atelier, Waterworks Gallery, Harbor Song Art Gallery, Friday Harbor Gallery, and Arctic Raven Gallery.
- Savor the tastes of the San Juans with our delicious farm-to-fork restaurant, Coho.
- Enjoy a sweet treat at Friday Harbor Chocolates Tasting Room. Their handcrafted chocolates pair perfectly with their delicious selection of port and dessert wines.
- Browse the charming boutiques in downtown Friday Harbor. Here, you’ll find a broad range of stores, from bookstores to gift shops filled with locally-made goods.
- Kick back with a pint of island-crafted beer at San Juan Island Brewing, or enjoy a bit of wine tasting at local wineries.
- Getting outside for some fresh air is always at the top of our list of things to do in Friday Harbor. There are still plenty of great hikes to take, even in the winter, not to mention wintry beach walks.
You deserve to be pampered this winter. Let us take care of you! Book your room at the best lodging in Friday Harbor today!